DMD422 Digital Stepper Drive
New Generation of Digital Microstepping Drive DMD422
The DMD422 is a fully digital microstepping drive with a powerful 32-bit DSP processor and associated control algorithms. It can achieve smooth performance at low speeds by significantly minimising fluctuations from the desired motor speed. The DMD422 digital stepper drive can also calculate the natural system frequency and apply a damping function to eliminate resonance. This yields higher speed and better motor performance; it also optimises torque and eliminates mid-range instability. And by cutting stepper motor heating losses, the drive brings energy saving benefits, together with reduced maintenance costs.
System set-up is said to be fast and simple due to the DMD432's motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology. This allows automatic compensation for the unique characteristics of any motor connected to the drive.
Shop Online: DMD422 Digital Stepper Drive
- Suitable for 2-phase 1.8 degree NEMA8-NEA17 stepper motors
- Supply voltage up to +40VDC
- Programmable output current range from 0.3-2.2A
- Programmable resolution from full step to 102,400 micro steps per resolution
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current and phase-error protection provided as standard