LA Series Inline Electric Linear Actuator
Our LA series linear actuator with limited switches fitted inside is an innovative, patented electric linear actuator with in-line design. Unlike the conventional L-type or bread-type actuators, our unique linear design has integrated high-efficiency 12VDC/ 24VDC brushed motor and planetary gearbox in-line with the tube body. It makes the actuator working perfectly where the installation space is narrow and limited.
The LA series in-line actuators have the diameter options of 26mm, 35mm, 38mm, 45mm and 52mm. The actuators are capable of raising, lowering, lifting, pushing and pulling load from 100N up to 6000N and the fastest speed is 45mm/s with the stroke lengths of 50mm to 400mm. Customised stroke design may be also available upon request.
Its high IP rating of IP66 can protect the actuators from water and dust so that they can be used in very rugged environment.
The LA series in-line linear actuators can be built with aluminium, powder coated steel or stainless steel materials. The products are also equipped with circuit protection (over-current), which means when the actuators travel to the end or are overloaded, they can stop automatically from the over current. Meanwhile, hall sensor function can position the actuators precisely and control 2 linear actuators working synchronously.
Our in-line linear actuators is widely used in the industries and markets from home to hospital, machinery and construction, from shutter to cabinet and electric sofa, from power wheelchair to medical bed equipment, from production automation to vehicle and lifting platform etc., which makes your life easier and more powerful!
LA IN-LINE ACTUATOR FEATURES
- Compact size and elegant design
- Integrated with high-efficiency 24VDC brushed motor and planetary gearbox
- With built-in limit switch / hall effects
- Diameter: 26mm, 35mm, 38mm, 45mm & 52mm
- Max load capacity: 6000N
- Standard stroke: 50mm--400mm, customised stroke available upon request
- Max. speed: up to 55mm/s
- IP66 protection class with stainless steel option
- Body materials: in aluminium, stainless steel or powder coated 45# steel
- Hall sensors for precision control and positioning
- Duty cycle: Max. 10% or 2 minutes in use followed by 18 min rest
- Over-current circuit protection
- Ambient temperature: -5°C - +40°C (storage: -40°C ~ +70°C)
- No-load noise: 45-48dB