MXE Series Linear Actuators
MXE Series Linear Actuators are designed to outlast every rodless electric actuator
With Tolomatic's ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGY features, the MXE screw drive actuator sets a new standard for durability. MXE-S models are designed for applications requiring moderate load carrying and guidance and MXE-P models for moderate to heavy load carrying and guidance.
Durable bearings: Profiled rail design uses THK Caged Ball technology to reduce friction and extend actuator life. The solid bearing design reduces stress concentration by 59% for optimum performance.
Durable Bands: Strong stainless steel bands will not expand like elastomer (non-metallic) bands, providing reliable sealing over the life of the actuator.
MXE-S - SOLID BEARING
MXE-P - PROFILED RAIL
- Utilizes two field replaceable solid bearings that optimize stress distribution for optimal performance
- Large bearing surface contact area optimises stress distribution on bearing for long service life
- Large carrier mounting pattern for more load stability and compatibility with existing BCS applications
- Engineered bearing material does not require additional lubrication
- Solid bearings are field replaceable
- THK Caged Ball bearings with reduced friction for reliable long life
- High load and bending moment capacities
- Low profile to fit your application
- High precision bearings feature smooth, low breakaway motion