Motion Control Products' planetary RE gearbox range is available in 6 different sizes with diameters of 34mm, 55mm, 63mm, 80mm, 105mm and 130mm, each of which is available with mono or multi-stages and gear ratios from 3:1 up to 216:1.
These planetary gearboxes are manufactured and assembled using the highest quality processes which ensure the products have the following benefits:
- Low backlash
- Low noise
- High efficiency
- Small dimensions
The features of each main component inside the planetary gearbox are:
- The output flanges are manufactured from moulded galvanised steel. A wide choice of in-line flanges is available for coupling to all motor designs.
- Shafts are manufactured with the best hardened steels and high dimensional precision for tough applications and best fits.
- Bearings, high quality for longevity at high load.
- Gears are assembled with roller bearings, honed toothing and the best quality alloy hardened steel for long life, high efficiency and high torque transmission.
- Crown wheels are manufactured with the best quality materials such as alloy hardened steel
- The planetary gearboxes are lubricated for a temperature range from minus 30oC to plus 90oC.
- The planetary gearboxes are fitted with flanges B14 and B5, making the gearboxes compatible with the majority of motor designs.
All the gearboxes can be assembled in either a vertical or horizontal position.
The planetary gearboxes have been developed to be flexible, which enables them to be used in different applications such as robotics, factory automation, medical / lab equipment, conveyor systems and more.
Download Datasheet: Planetary gearboxes