SPiiPlus CM Multi Axis Control Module
High Performance Multi-Axis Motion Controllers with Integrated Digital Drives.
SPiiPlus CM control module delivers uncompromised accuracy and throughput for the most demanding applications. SPiiPlus products are widely used in the semiconductor manufacturing and inspection, electronic assembly and testing, medical imaging, and advanced digital printing industries.
The SPiiPlus CM (Control Module) combines a programmable motion controller, power supply, and up to three digital servo drives into a single standalone package. Each integrated digital drive is software configurable for AC servo/DC brushless, or DC brush motors. By implementing an HSSI network, together with DC brush or external stepper (indexer) drives and motors, the number of controlled axes can be increased to eight.
- Two or three Internal Digital Drives with space vector modulation
- Controls up to eight axes by external P/D Stepper drives, or HSSI-ED2 module
- Meets the requirements of the most demanding applications without compromising accuracy or throughput
- 20kHz deterministic sampling rate, independent of the number of axes
- Two power levels: 5A (10A peak) and 10A (20A peak)
- Drive supply: single phase 100Vac to 240Vac (90Vdc to 125Vdc) or low voltage (ordering option) 24Vdc-120Vdc or three phase 230Vac phase-to-phase
- Supports a wide range of motion modes, including point-to-point, jog, segmented, master-slave, and arbitrary path with PVT cubic interpolation
- Third-order profile generation with on-the-fly velocity, acceleration, jerk and target position changes
- Sub-nanometer resolution using optional Sin-Cos encoders with a multiplier factor up to 65,536.
- High sample rate with digital, incremental encoders for all axes
- Simultaneous host communication through 10/100 baseT Ethernet or RS-232/422
- Powerful I/O handling with advanced PLC capabilities
- Position Event Generator (PEG) with sub-microsecond delay
- Position registration (MARK) with sub-microsecond delay
- Powerful ACSPL+ multi-tasking and programming language
- Advanced PIV algorithm, notch and low pass filters, feature 20kHz execution rate for all control loops
- Full suite of software tools for setup, tuning, application development and troubleshooting
- Unique multi-axis motion simulator for rapid application development
- Distributed axes and I/O expansion with HSSI-IO16 and HSSI-ED2 modules
- C/C++/VB Library support for Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Venturecom RTX and On-Time
- Extensive COM libraries for Visual Basic™, LabView™ and more
- Manufactured under ISO 9001: 2000 certified quality management system, meeting stringent safety and EMC standards and is CE marked