Motion Control Products's range of industrial servo drive and servo motor systems are perfect for continuous operation automation lines with minimal downtime and maintenance. Suitable applications include industrial robotics, pick & place, printing, processing, packaging and much more...
The Digitax HD industrial servo drive & servo motor system from Control Techniques (part of Nidec group) offers maximum servo performance in a minimum size package. Optimised for highly dynamic applications, this servo package features:
- Standard drive width only 40mm which makes installation in a cabinet just 200mm depth possible
- Servo drive flexible of both standalone and modular configurations
- High power-to-weight ratio (high torque-to-inertia ratio)
- Servo motor rated torque of 0.7 to 51Nm (up to 300% overload)
The Estun ProNET series digital servo drive and servo motor systems are a compact, cost-effective solution to all automation and also CNC applications. ProNET servo drives & servo motors package covers the power range up to 22kW and support Modbus, CANopen, EtherCAT, POWERLINK and PROFIBUS...
- ProNet drive rated power: 50W - 22kW
- Servomotor frame size: 60 - 280mm
- feedback options: incremental / absolute encoders or resolver
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...