ADVANCED Motion Controls’ AxCent™ series servo drives provide unparalleled benefits in both simplicity and performance. AxCent servo drives' setup and operation do not require computer hardware or software, and achieves higher bandwidth and faster response times at a lower cost. Analogue drive technology has been a staple of servo system solutions since day one, and our years of experience in building the highest quality products has created a solid and continuously improving selection of analogue drives. A variety of command options, including ±10V analogue, PWM and Direction, and specialised electric vehicle commands make AxCent servo drives from ADVANCED Motion Controls (AMC) your best choice for proven servo solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in hardware protection - Over current, Over voltage, Under voltage, Over temperature, Short circuit
- DIP Switches and Potentiometers for loop tuning, current limit adjustments and drive configuration
- Standard models support both brushless and brushed motor varieties
- Velocity feedback provided via incremental encoder, Hall Sensors, or tachometer
- Optical isolation between high and low power signals standard on certain models
- Current, Velocity, and Fault Monitor analogue output signals
- Status LEDs for power and drive status
- Standard models in both Panel Mount, PCB Mount (Z-Drives), and Vehicle Mount (M/V™ Series Motor Controllers)
- Four quadrant regenerative operation
- Extended Environment versions available (AZX series Z-Drives)
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...