FlexPro Servo CANOpen
High power density, compact size
Digital servo drive with CANOpen communication
- Rated Power: 0.3 - 4.5kW
- Input Voltage: 10 – 55VDC or 20 - 90VDC
- Continuous Current Range: 5A, 10A, 25A, 45A, 50A, 60A
- Feedback: BiSS-C, EnDat, Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors
The FlexPro Servo CANOpen is a digital servo drive featuring CANOpen communication network from AMC's FlexPro™ servo drives family.
This tiny drive with IMPACT™ architecture runs on 10-55 VDC or 20- 90VDC but with high power densities and it delivers six different continuous current ratings (5A / 10A / 25A / 45A / 50A / 60A) to fit various industrial and production applications.
FlexPro Servo CANOpen range accepts a variety of external command signals, or can use the built-in Motion Engine, an internal motion controller used with Sequencing and Indexing commands. Programmable digital and analogue I/O are included to enhance interfacing with external controllers and devices. The drive utilises CANOpen network communication and is configured via USB. All drive and motor parameters are stored in non-volatile memory.
It offers full tuning control of all servo loops and is designed to drive brushed servo motors, brushless servo motors, stepper motors and AC induction motors.
There are three forms available in FlexPro Servo CANOpen family:
- The PCB mount “FE” style is the most compact format, able to integrate directly onto your own control PCB interface.
- The machine embedded “FM” drives feature standard connectors that allow them to be installed anywhere in your machine.
- The development board “FD” style drives come equipped with large connectors and ports, making it simple and ideal for prototyping and testing.
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs)
- Material handling
- Underwater vehicles (UVs)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- and more...
Drive Form Type PCB Mount
Model Datasheet Download FE060-5-CM
Continuous Current 5ARMS| 10ARMS | 25ARMS| 45ARMS | 50ARMS | 60ARMS
Peak Current 10ARMS| 20ARMS | 50ARMS | 45ARMS | 100ARMS | 60ARMS |
Supply Voltage 10 - 55VDC or 20 - 90VDC
Operation Modes Profile Modes; Cyclic Synchronous Modes; Current; Velocity; Position; Interpolated Position Mode (PVT)
Command Sources Over the Network; ±10V Analogue; Sequencing; Indexing; Jogging; Step & Direction; Encoder Following
Communications Follows the CAN in Automation (CiA) 301 Communications Profile and 402 Device Profile
Feedback Absolute Encoder (BiSS C-Mode, EnDat 2.2), Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors, Auxiliary Incremental Encoder, ±10 VDC Position, Tachometer (±10V)
Functional Safety Safe Torque Off (STO)
Dimensions Please check datasheets for details
Inputs / Outputs 4 Digital Inputs
3 Digital Output
1 Analogue Input
Motor Type Brushed, Brushless, AC Induction, Stepper
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...