FlexPro Servo EtherCAT
High power, compact size
Digital servo drive with EtherCAT communication
- Rated Power: 0.3 - 4.5kW
- Input Voltage: 10 – 55VDC or 18 - 90VDC
- Continuous Current: 5A, 10A, 25A, 50A, 60A
- Feedback: BiSS-C, Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors
The FlexPro Servo EtherCAT is a digital servo drive with EtherCAT network from AMC's FlexPro™ servo drives family. This tiny drive with IMPACT™ architecture runs on 10-55 volts DC or 20 - 90VDC, but with high power densities. It has different continuous current ratings from 5A,10A, 25A, 50A and 60A, which will fit wide industrial or production applications.
FlexPro Servo EtherCAT range utilises EtherCAT® network communication using CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) and is configured via USB. All drive and motor parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. It supports incremental encoder and BISS C-Mode feedback.
There are three forms available in FlexPro Servo EtherCAT family:
- The PCB mount “FE” style is the most compact format, able to integrate directly onto your own control PCB interface.
- The machine embedded “FM” drives feature standard connectors that allow them to be installed anywhere in your machine.
- The development board “FD” style drives – i.e. servo drives mounted to a bigger board with full size connectors, making it ideal for prototyping and testing.
Drive Form Type PCB Mount
Model Datasheet Download FE060-5-EM
Continuous Current 5ARMS| 10ARMS | 25ARMS | 50ARMS | 60ARMS
Peak Current 10ARMS| 20ARMS | 50ARMS | 100ARMS | 60ARMS
Supply Voltage 10 - 55VDC or 18 - 90VDC
Operation Modes Profile Modes; Cyclic Synchronous Modes; Current; Velocity; Position
Command Sources Over the Network; ±10V Analogue; Sequencing; Indexing; Jogging; Step & Direction; Encoder Following
Communications EtherCAT® (USB for configuration)
Feedback Absolute Encoder (BiSS C-Mode), Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors, Auxiliary Incremental Encoder, ±10 VDC Position, Tachometer (±10V)
Functional Safety Safe Torque Off (STO)
Dimensions Please check datasheets for details
Inputs / Outputs 4 Digital Inputs
3 Digital Output
1 Analogue Input
Motor Type Brushed, Brushless, Closed-loop Stepper
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs)
- Material handling
- Underwater vehicles (UVs)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- and more...
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...