FlexPro Servo RS485/232
High power density with peak current up to 100A
Digital servo drive with RS-485/232 communication
- Input Voltage: 10 – 55VDC or 20 - 90 VDC
- Continuous Current: 5A, 10A, 25A, 50A, 60A
- Feedback: BiSS-C, EnDat, Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors
- Size: 38mm x 25mm footprint
The FlexPro Servo RS485/232 from AMC's FlexPro™ servo drives family has the footprint as small as 38.1 x 25.4mm in size. This tiny drive with IMPACT™ architecture runs on 10-55 volts DC or 20 - 90 VDC but with high power densities, delivering three different continuous current ratings (5A / 10A / 25A / 50A / 60A) for different motor sizes to fit your applications. It features an RS485/232 interface for network communication and USB connectivity for drive configuration and setup. All drive and motor parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. FlexPro Servo RS485/232 range supports incremental encoder and BISS C-Mode feedback.
There are three forms available in FlexPro servo with RS-485/232 family:
- The PCB mount “FE” style is the most compact, able to integrate directly onto your own control PCB interface.
- The machine embedded “FM” drives feature standard connectors that allow them to be installed anywhere in your machine.
- The development board “FD” style drives come equipped with large connectors and ports, making it ideal for prototyping and testing.
Drive Form Type PCB Mount
Models Datasheet FE060-5-RM
Continuous Current 5ARMS| 10ARMS | 25ARMS | 50ARMS | 60ARMS
Peak Current 10ARMS| 20ARMS | 50ARMS | 100ARMS | 60A (no foldback)*RMS
Supply Voltage 10-55VDC or 20-90VDC
Operations Mode Current, Velocity, Position
Command Sources Over the Network; ±10V Analogue; Sequencing; Indexing; Jogging; Step & Direction; Encoder Following
Communications RS485 / RS232
Feedback Digital Encoders (absolute & incremental), Halls sensors, Tachometer (±10VDC); Tamagawa; BiSS C-Mode; EnDat® 2.2
Functional Safety Safe Torque Off (STO)
Dimensions Please refer to individual datasheet
Inputs / Outputs 4 Digital Inputs
3 Digital Output
1 Analogue Input
Motor Type Brushed, Brushless, AC Induction, Stepper
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs)
- Material handling
- Underwater vehicles (UVs)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- and more...
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...