Elmo's versatile Gold-line servo drives are the part of MCP's motion control solution for every industrial automation application. The Goldline servo drives have compact design with high power density (from 10 - 800V, 1-500A and power up to 25kW), either in digital or analogue formats. They incorporate the most advanced control and power conversion technologies, in conjunction with Elmo’s EAS II (Elmo Application Studio), hens why it can optimally move any mechanical load scenario up to the limits of the mechanical system.
These Gold-line high power density drives are totally compliance with global industry standards, equipped with a wide range of commutation types and position feedbacks including the full power of EtherCAT and CANOpen. This state-of-art design offers fast, flexible and powerful performance for all types of industrial applications.
Gold Twitter (50A / 100V) | Gold Whistle (20A / 100V) | Gold DC Whistle (20A / 100V) | Gold Guitar (75A / 100V) | Gold Solo Guitar (75A / 100V) | Gold Baritone (5A / 400V) | Gold Trombone (16A / 400VDC & 12A / 800VDC) | Gold DC Trombone (16A / 400VDC & 12A / 800VDC) | Gold Drum (150A / 100V) | Gold Drum HV (100A / 800V) | Gold Drum 500 (500A / 100V & 650A / 80V) | Gold Oboe (10A / 480VAC) | Gold Bassoon (10A / 270VAC) | Gold Tuba (40A / 480VAC)
Features And Benefits
- Best results with any servo load, even for the most demanding nonlinear, high resolution system mechanics.
- Fully automated, ultimate tuning tools, accomplish top performance “fast & easy”
- Widest range of sizes, operating voltages, output currents and feedbacks
- Lowered to a 50µs sampling rate at all servo loops
- “1:1:1” technology, same sample time for current, velocity and position loops resulting in very high bandwidths and robust stability margins
- Current Loop bandwidth as high as 4.5KHz
- High and flexible control loop order to deal with any mechanical dynamic system characteristic
- Supports any “known” feedback sensor (incremental encoders, analogue (sine/cosine) and resolvers with high precision, high resolution, built in multiplier, 2- and 3-Phase absolute analogue halls, absolute serial encoders).
- Very high linearity, current dynamic range of 2000:1 (100A drive smoothly runs a 0.05A load)
- Abundance of control and profiling features:
- ECAM / Follower
- Output Compare / PEGS
- Master-Slave Current /Velocity/Position
- Dynamic Braking
- Dual Loop
- Gantry / Planar
- Unlimited Control Numerical values
- High order control filter structure
- Utmost efficiency of up to 99%
- Ultra high current technology
- TUV Certified Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Complies with safety, EMC and Environmental standards
- Proven reliability of MTBF > 106 Hours
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...