EM-S Series Microstepping Drive
Stepper Drive: 36VDC | 2.2Apk
UK Stock, Fast UK / International Delivery
The EM422S is a new digital stepper drive based on Leadshine’s widely implemented DM stepper drives (10+ millions of units in field). While retaining it's bulletproof design, easy setup, high precision and reliability, Leadshine has also upgraded it by adopting the latest stepper control technology and added additional advanced features for better performance (10-25%), alarm output, control command smoothing, easy self-test, etc.
Microstepping, output current, control interface and self-test can be easily configured via built in DIP switches. It is an ideal choice for many applications requiring simple pulse-mode control of NEMA 8, 11, 14 and NEMA17 (20mm - 42mm) stepper motors.
- Step & direction (PUL/DIR) or CW/CCW (double pulse) control
- 18-36VDC supply voltage
- 70 KHz max pulse input frequency
- 8 micro step settings of 200-25,600 via DIP switches, or 200-51,200 via software (increase by 200)
- 8 output current settings of 0.3 – 2.2A via DIP Switches, or via software (increase by 0.1)
- Configurable control command smoothing for reducing motor vibration
- Automatic idle current reduction to 50%
- Convenient self-test for easy diagnosis
- Automatic self-configuration to match wide-range NEMA 8, 11, 14 and 17 stepper motors
- Anti-Resonance for optimal torque, extra smooth motion, low motor heating and noise
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Optically isolated inputs
- Fault output
- Over-voltage and over-current protections
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...