EM-S Series Microstepping Drive
50VDC | 4.2Apk
The EM542S is a new digital stepper drive based on Leadshine’s widely implemented DM stepper drives (10+ millions of units in field). While retaining it's bulletproof design, easy setup, high precision and reliability, Leadshine has also upgraded it by adopting the latest stepper control technology and added additional advanced features for better performance (10-25%), alarm output, control command smoothing, easy self-test, etc.
Microstepping, output current, control interface and self-test can be easily configured via built in DIP switches. It is an ideal choice for many applications requiring simple step & direction or CW/CCW control of NEMA 17 & 23 stepper motors.
- Step & direction (PUL/DIR) or CW/CCW (double pulse) control
- 20-50VDC supply voltage
- 200 KHz (500KHz optional) max pulse input frequency
- 16 microstep resolutions of 200-25,600 via DIP switches, or 200-51,200 via software (increase by 200)
- 8 output current settings of 1.0-4.2A via DIP Switches, or 0.5-4.2A via software (increase by 0.1)
- Configurable control command smoothing for reducing motor vibration
- Idle current reduction to 50% or 90% selection via SW4
- Convenient self-test for easy diagnosis
- Auto-tuning to match wide-range NEMA 17, 23, 24 stepper motors
- Anti-Resonance for optimal torque, extra smooth motion, low motor heating and noise
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Optically isolated inputs with 5V or 24V
- Fault and Brake output
- Over-voltage, over-current and motor cable error protections
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...