The MForce integrated stepper drive from Schneider Electric Motion is a high performance microstepping drive integrated with a full featured programmable motion controller / electronics and encoder options. MForce microstepping drives deliver the leading technology of MDrive products, which is compact, powerful, easy to use and low cost.
MForce Integrated Stepper Drive Features
- RS-422/485 or CANopen communications
- 5.0 A RMS (7.0 A peak) output current
- +12 to +75 VDC input voltage
- Robust programmable I/O (up to 12 general purpose points) with input filtering
- Powerful instruction set with advanced math functions using 1-2 character mnemonics
- Step/Direction I/O for electronic gearing
Schneider MForce Integrated Stepper Drive has three versions available:
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...