NEMA 23 High Torque Stepper Motors
Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Step angle option: 0.9° /1.8° /3.6°
- Holding torque up to 4Nm
- 1, 2, 3 Stacks
- Order online safely for standard models
- Matched stepper drives or gearboxes
Motion Control Products Ltd. can provide a range of NEMA 23 high torque hybrid stepper motors with holding torque up to 4Nm. High Torque stepping motors output is more torque than standard hybrid stepping motors due to the use of powerful rare earth magnets instead of the traditional permanent magnets.
The motors can be supplied with a step angle of 0.9, 1.8 or 3.6 degrees, with single or double output shaft. Our stepper motors are also available with optical encoder and planetary gearbox options. The matched stepper drives are EM-S series stepper drives with current range between 4.2A - 7.0A
Typical applications include 3D printers, industrial automation, laboratory automation, CNC machines and more.
NEMA23 High Torque Stepper Motor Specifications
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Insulation Resistance: 100Ω Min. ,500VDC
- Step Angle Accuracy: >5% (full step, no load)
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC for one minute
- Resistance Accuracy: >10%
- Shaft Radial Play: 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
- Inductance Accuracy: >20%
- Axial Play: 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
- Temperature Rise: >80 ºC Max. (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Radial Force: 75N (20mm from the flange)
- Ambient Temperature: -20 ºC ~ +50 ºC Max.
- Axial Force: 15N
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...