NEMA 34 High Torque Stepper Motors
Hybrid Stepper Motor
Motion Control Products Ltd. provides high torque NEMA 34 stepper motors with holding torque up to 12Nm in several stack lengths. High Torque stepper motors output more torque than standard hybrid stepper motors due to the use of powerful rare earth magnets instead of the traditional permanent magnets.
The motors are 1.8 degrees-per-step, single or double output shaft and customised flange or IP rating. They are also available with optical encoder and planetary gearbox options.
Stepper motors can be widely used for a lot of industrial applications such as office copiers, computer printers and scanners, product labelling and packaging, printing and engraving equipment, lighting controls, positioning or handling system, valve and switch control, scientific and medical instrumentation, gaming machines and amusement arcade equipment.
NEMA 34 High Torque Stepper Motor General Specifications
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Step Angle Accuracy: 5% (full step, no load)
- Resistance Accuracy: 10%
- Inductance Accuracy: 20%
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max. (rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Insulation Resistance: 100Ω Min. ,500 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500 VAC for one minute
- Shaft Radial Play: 0.02 Max. (450 g-load) Shaft
- Axial Play: 0.08 Max. (450 g-load) Max.
- Radial force: 220N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. axial force: 60N
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...