Motion Control Products Ltd has the highest torque-density motors in the market at this time. These frameless motors are an excellent solution for high-end robotics applications where high transmission ratios are not desired for safety or performance reasons.
We are supplying three ranges of frameless motors as below:
High-efficiency Direct Drive Motors
- Highest torque-to-weight for direct drive robotics
- Frameless for maximum flexibility
- Backdrive-ability and compliance for safe interactions
- Built in impact resistance for lighter and simpler mechanical designs
- Size from ∅65mm - 410mm, 8 to 64 poles
- The optimised insulation properties allow their use in a wide range of DC voltages
- Continuous torque from 0.25Nm up to 70Nm
- Customised with several winding variants to achieve desired speed
- Similar to ADR-A motors but frameless, brushless motors with integrated hall sensors
- low-cogging and inertia with high torque density
- Frame diameter: 45mm - 360mm
- Low speed and high speed windings
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...