Apex's new PII / PIIR series servo planetary gearbox is an economic solution with excellent performance and quality. Our innovative PII / PIIR series design features some unique advantages:
- minimal size, low noise, light weight, inline or right-angle formats
- High efficiency, reduced backlash, optimised Inertia moment
- Limited temperature rise, long service life and flexible mounting diameters
- Gear ratio from 3:1 up to 1000:1
AB / ABR series is low noise planetary gearbox with compact structure and is easy to mount. It has stainless steel frames / housing with IP rating IP65
- Output torque T2N from 14Nm-2000Nm
- Gear ratio: from 3:1 up to 100:1
- Low backlash less than 1 arcmin
- High efficiency of 94% - 97%
The Apex AD series is a high torque, low backlash planetary gearbox with helical gears inside. Its one-piece planetary cage compact design in stainless steel materials provides the stiffest and most accurate rotating flange design on the market today. Having the superior accuracy of less than 1 arc-min and as short as 70mm (flange to flange), the Apex's AD series can fit into the smallest space. It comes with in-line, right-angle model or features a specially designed input shaft with key and treaded hole. Easy to drive via timing belt pulley or coupling.
The Apex GL Series is a high precision planetary gearbox designed for AGV applications. The unique rotary housing allows a drive wheel or pully to be mounted over the exterior, burying a large part of the gearbox in the wheel or pulley. This feature result in space savings in the robot or cart. The GL is also available with a shaft input (GLS), which allows the gearbox to be driven by belt and pulley.
- High radial load, rotating housing
- High efficiency, low noise, reduced backlash
- Optimised Inertia moment, limited temperature rise
- Long service life, optimised output torque
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...