RE Planetary and GNP Low Backlash Planetary Gearboxes
RE Planetary Gearboxes
Motion Control Products' RE planetary gearboxes are available in 6 different sizes with diameters of 34mm, 55mm, 63mm, 80mm, 105mm and 130mm, each of which is available with mono or multi-stages and gear ratios from 3:1 up to 216:1.
The features of each main component inside the planetary gearbox are:
- The output flanges are manufactured from moulded galvanised steel. A wide choice of in-line flanges is available for coupling to all motor designs
- Bearings, high quality for longevity at high load
- Shafts are manufactured with the best hardened steels and high dimensional precision for tough applications and best fits.
- Gears are assembled with roller bearings, honed toothing and the best quality alloy hardened steel for long life, high efficiency and high torque transmission.
- Crown wheels are manufactured with the best quality materials such as alloy hardened steel
- The planetary gearboxes are lubricated for a temperature range from minus 30oC to plus 90oC.
- The planetary gearboxes are fitted with flanges B14 and B5, making the gearboxes compatible with the majority of motor designs.
All RE planetary gearboxes can be assembled in either a vertical or horizontal position.
GNP Low Backlash Planetary Gearbox
The GNP range of precision planetary gearbox is a high quality, low backlash gearbox, featuring an aluminium housing that can be fitted with a range of brushed, brushless and stepper motors. The range is offered with five different sizes to suit the motor requirements from 40mm, 60mm, 90mm, 120mm and 150mm in diameter with ratio’s from 3:1 up to 1000:1 in one or two stages, with down to 1 arc-minute backlash at one stage. Gear ratio of up to 1000:1 may be available upon request.
The integral hardened and ground planetary gears rotate on needle bearings to give smooth and quite rotation, with the steel output shaft supported by two deep groove bearings to ensure rigidity.
- Low noise, small dimensions
- Low backlash: 1 arc-min (available for stage one, 5/6 arc-min as standard)
- Long shaft design available
- High torque, low inertia
- High efficiency
- Easy to assemble with stepper or servo motors
Both RE series and GNP series planetary gearboxes have been developed to be flexible and competitively priced, which enables them to be used in different applications such as robotics, factory automation, medical / lab equipment, conveyor systems, machine tools, pick and place and more.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...