Strain-wave (Harmonic) Gearbox
- Short axial dimension
- High rigidity for stable precision work
- Compact design and higher accurate
Our high precision GCSG series harmonic gearbox is offered in four different sizes with ratio options (50 / 80 / 100 /120) and 176.4Nm output torque, with a backlash accuracy of better 14 arc-seconds. Using a high accuracy ball reducer technology, high inertial loads can be positioned accurately at speed. Our GCSG series harmonic gearboxes are extremely quiet, very compact and can be mounted horizontally or vertically by using a circular flange with threaded holes.
Strain Wave (Harmonic) Gearbox Features
- High precision , high torque
- Compact size and light weight
- Flexible, reliable, low maintenance and compact design
- High efficiency and nearly zero backlash
- Stable at low speed; long gearbox life for the applications
- Hollow shaft design for threading wire s, gas pipe and laser beams to simplify system structure
Typical applications include Robot and mechanical arms, packaging machine, assembling machines, factory automation systems, medical equipment.
Prefer a strain-waved gearbox (harmonic gearbox) to drive with a motor and electronics as "all in one" for cost and space saving for your application? Our innovative integrated harmonic gear motors provide large-torque and high-precision rotary actuation. They are designed and manufactured as all-in-one compact solution: i.e. high precision, backlash-free harmonic gearbox (strain wave gearbox) with integrated framework torque motor, hollow-shaft high resolution absolute or incremental encoder, brake and intelligent sensor.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...