Motion Control Products offers a vast range of motors with integrated electronics including brushless dc, torque motor and stepper motor versions. Stepper motor versions include a hybrid stepper motor with integrated stepper drive or integrated stepper drive and controller. Integrated brushless servo motor versions feature a brushless servo motor with motion controller, drive and high resolution encoder. Integrated harmonic gear motors consist of backlash-free harmonic gear (strain wave gear), framework torque motor and encoder / brake.
All our integrated motor types enable the customer to limit machine wiring and cabinet space whilst enabling de-centralised motor control. They are widely used for all sorts of industrial applications such as robotics, automation, processing and printing, medical and lab automation and more.
- Standard MDrive plus verion or high torque version- Liberty MDrive (LMD)
- NEMA size 17 / 23/ 34 (single, double or triple stacks)
- +12 to +70 VDC input range with up to 650Ncm holding torque
- Interface protocols: RS485, CANopen (DSP402), EtherCAT
- Optional absolute encoder / M12 connectors
- 8 pole motors up to 400W
- B.E.M.F. and current sine waveforms
- Mack Serial Encoder, single or multiturn absolute
- Bi-color LED status signals
- SpeederOne.2 PC software interface
- RS485 for setup and monitoring
- Size in diameter: 16mm - 90mm
- Framed or outer rotor design with or without internal drive electronics
- Output power from 1 Watt up to 400 Watts with life cycle up to 50,000 hours
- Customised configurations on motor winding, volts, current, speed and IP rating
- Size in diameter: 60mm - 145mm
- All-in-one design of harmonic gear, torque motor and encoder/brake
- With or without internal drive electronics (EtherCAT or CANOpen)
- Low noise, gearbox backlash free, low cogging with custom configurations on gear ratio/ IP rating
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...