GD Parallel Linear Actuators
Motion Controls Products' GD range of electric linear actuators is a motor and lead or ball screw system that converts rotary motion into linear motion. It consists of an electric motor, gearbox and lead or ballscrew. As the screw is rotated by the motor & gearbox, the nut extends and retracts the tube or shaft which is attached to the load.
The GD linear actuators can be stopped at any time during its movement; however, consideration must be given to the rated maximum holding force. Duty Cycle should not exceed 10% as the life will be shortened. Most GD linear actuators are available with and without limit switches. If fitted without a limit switch, a method of stopping the actuator within the specified stroke is required. A comprehensive range of controls for AC and DC are available as well as battery supply.
GD series linear actuators can provide high forces and positioning and are compact, quiet and reliable.
GD Linear Actuators Main Features
- Aluminum inner and outer tubes
- High efficiency ACME screw
- All gears are powder metal
- Compact construction
- Pull design
- Lubrication for life time
- Input power: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Stroke length: 10mm~300mm
- Loading capacity: up to 1800N
- Duty cycle: 10%
- 5 different gear ratios for choice: 5:1 / 10:1 / 20:1 / 30:1 / 40:1
- Protection class: up to IP65 (optional)
- Optional potentiometer or optical sensor
- Limit switch: built-in (factory preset)
- Caravan mover
- Automation equipment
- Automatic windows and doors for home and office use
- Automatic wheel chair
- Entertainment facilities
- Household appliances
- Automatic drawing table
- Home care facilities
- Patient lifter
- Massage chair
- Traffic facilities
- Office automation
- Automatic PC desk
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...