Industrial Linear Electric Actuators
High force electric actuators to replace hydraulics
Industrial Solution: Standard or Heavy Duty
- Ball-screw type or Belt-driven type
- Heavy duty model with force up to 100,000 N
- Long lasting consistent performance
Motion Control Products range of single axis robots or industrial linear electric actuators utilise a combination of a motor-driven ballscrew or belt and linear guideway systems. Our compact and lightweight units can be customised to application requirements and can be easily transformed into a multi-axis system robot with X, Y, Z axis with a variation of stroke lengths. With the option of protection grades IP55 and IP56, the range can be used in harsh environment or clean room applications, so the option for positive pressuring the actuators is available.
There are two formats of our industrial linear actuators: Ballscrew linear electric actuators and belt-driven linear electric actuators. Both types can be supplied with an inline motor, or reverse parallel in a number of positions, from left, right lower and upper positions, with motor mounting options for Hiwin, Sanyo, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Panasonic, Fuji , Fulling and Delta motor options.
Ballscrew Linear Actuators Features
- Travel lengths in excess of 1 meter
- Repeatability of +/-0.02mm
- Speed in excess of 1 metre per second
- Ballscrew diameter up to 40mm
- With ‘clean room’ option special ballscrew linear slides
Belt-drive Linear Actuators Features
- Travel lengths in excess of 4 metres
- Repeatability of +/-0.04mm
- Speed in excess of 2 metres per second
- With belt series ‘clean room’ option
Our industrial linear actuators can be supplied with a host DC brushed, brushless and stepper motor options, brakes and encoders. Depending on the application needs, we can offer a single axis robot that will increase a systems productivity and efficiency in applications including machine processing, aerospace. printing and packaging , welding and cutting to name but a few.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...