LA Inline Linear Actuators
In-line Tubular Design
- 12 or 24Vdc
- Dia. in 16 / 26 / 35 /38 / 52mm
- Up to 6000N loading capacity
- Stainless Steel option (IP67M)
- Remote control (synchronous or asynchronous control)
Our LA series inline linear actuators with limit switches fitted inside is an innovative, patented electric linear actuator with an in-line design. Unlike the conventional L-type actuator, our unique linear design uses integrated high-efficiency 12VDC/ 24VDC brushed motors and planetary gearboxes in-line with the tube body. This design results in an ideal actuator for applications where the installation space is narrow and limited.
The LA series inline linear actuators have options of 16mm, 26mm, 35mm, 38mm and 52mm diameters. The actuators are capable of raising, lowering, lifting, pushing and pulling loads from 100N up to 6000N. The fastest speed is 55mm/s with stroke lengths of 50mm to 400mm. Customised stroke design may be also available upon request. Its high IP rating of IP66 (or IP67M) can protect the actuators from water and dust so that they can be used in very rugged environments.
The LA series inline electric linear actuators can be built with aluminium, powder coated steel or stainless steel materials. The products are also equipped with over current circuit protection. This protects the actuator when it travels to the end of its stroke or is overloaded, as it will stop automatically when over current is detected. Meanwhile, the actuators have a Hall sensor function which can position the actuators precisely and allows control of two linear actuators working synchronously.
Our inline linear actuators are widely used in industries and markets from homes to hospitals, in machinery and construction, from shutters to cabinets and electric sofas, from power wheelchairs to medical bed equipment, from production automation to vehicle and lifting platforms etc., all of which makes your life easier and more powerful!
LA Inline Linear Actuators Features
- Compact size and elegant design
- Integrated with high-efficiency 12VDC or 24VDC brushed motor and planetary gearbox
- With built-in limit switches
- Diameter: 16mm, 26mm, 35mm, 38mm & 52mm
- Max load capacity: 6000N
- Standard stroke: 50mm--400mm, customised stroke available upon request
- Max. loaded speed: up to 55mm/s
- IP66 protection class or IP67M as an option on certain models
- Body materials: in aluminium, stainless steel or powder coated 45# steel
- Hall sensors for precision control and positioning
- Duty cycle: Max. 10% or 2 minutes in use followed by 18 min rest
- Over-current circuit protection
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +40°C (storage: -40°C to +70°C)
- Noise on load: 45-65dB
LA Inline Linear Actuators for Maritime Applications
Our LA series inline linear electric actuators (stainless steel version) provide a variety of solutions for automated adjustment applications on yachts, boats and other sea vessels. LA actuators make it possible to open doors, hatches or windows by using a simple remote control. With the protection rating enclosed to IP67M, made from 316 Stainless Steel and with other detailed protective features, our actuators make it much simpler to achieve ship-related equipment automation.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...