Motion Control Products Ltd. supplies a wide range of linear stepper motors actuators: Hybrid linear stepper motors actuators, Lexium MDrive integrated linear actuators from Schneider Electric and our PM linear stepper actuators.
Linear stepper motors have proved ideal in such applications as medical and laboratory equipment, semiconductor handling machines, valve actuators and automotive equipment.
- Incorporate thermoplastics in the rotor drive nut and a stainless steel acme lead screw
- Frame size: NEMA 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 23 / 34
- Ballscrew format available for NEMA 8 - NEMA23
- Captive, non-captive, external linear version and 'Kaptive' range
- Optional encoders or motor brake or IP ratings
- Custom configurations to suite any applications
- Linear stepper motor actuators with integrated elctronics
- Motor sizes: NEMA 17, 23 (single-length)
- Communication protocols: Ethernet (EtherNet/ IP, Profinet, ModbusTCP); CANopen; RS-422 / 485
- External screw with general or anti-backlash nut
- Two connector versions: Pluggable Style & M12 Circular Connector Style
- A cost-effective solution of translating rotary to linear motion
- Captive or non-captive format
- Frame size available: 25 / 35 / 57mm
- Standard or customised stroke length / thrust figure / input volts etc.
- Wide applications such as medical and laboratory equipment, semiconductor handling machines
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...