Motion Control Products offer OEMs, system integrators or end customers a wide range of precise and accurate, programmable single-axis or multi-axis motion controllers, PLC & HMI and I/O control via robust user-friendly software and application development support. They are suitable for stepper control or servo control applications, supporting up to 64 axes of control using a CANopen network. The controllers are made either in stand alone format, PCB mounted, vehicle mounted or software-based format.
The typical application of our motion controllers are for the automation industries such as packaging, printing, processing, medical & laboratory and semiconductor etc. or for CNC industry.
- An Ethernet based servo and stepper motion controller for up to 12-axis control
- It based on a fast 32-bit RISC processor and floating point co-processor with optical isolation
- Comes with FREE GNC Lite software
- A perfect option to go with our stepper motors and our MSD stepper drives
- Suitable to control Estun ProNet servo system
- 7 models available for up to 16-axis control
- Up to 215 digital I/O (Max.)
- Up to 13+8 analogue I/O (Max.)
- HMI interface panel up to 1366x768
- Interface can be customised to meet customer requirements
- Support RS232 / 485 / CANOpen /EtherCAT / MECHATROLINK
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings, hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...