HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Green Series HMI
- Green & High Efficiency
- High Quality
- Easy To Use
The GREEN series HMI (Human-Machine Interface) is a new generation of industrial human machine interface. Its new architecture design with rigorous craft support makes it become paradigm in high-quality human machine interface. The GREEN series use mainstream processors in the market- the most advantageous ARM Cortex-A7 architecture industrial-grade processors, to not only ensure the product's life cycle, but also greatly improve the performance of the products.
To be equipped with our powerful brushless ac servo system, HMIs are widely used in all kinds of sectors and industries such as textile, packaging, food machinery & processing, photovoltaic, lithium, 3C electronic, automotive electronics, logistics etc.
HMI HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE MODELS
- Screen size: 4.3" to 15"
- Up to 4 serial ports (excluding 4.3") + Ethernet
- Standard USB master port, slave port
- Built-in isolation power + PCB protection
- Serial port isolation (Ethernet model)
- HD display（1024*600)，1677 million true colour;
- 128MB NAND flash memory + 128MB DDR3 memory;
- Ethernet port+2 serial port;
- Choose 4G or Wi-Fi version, support MQTT;
- Support OPCUA, network database, partly support Siemens label
CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE: KINCO DTools
Software Feature Highlights
- Supports eight languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Korean, German, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
- Configuration design content supports all installed fonts on user's computer system.
- Support remote cloud monitoring, VNC (remote access) supports terminal interopertation from screen to screen or screen to PC and mobile phone etc.
- Support installment, PDF browsing, operation log and other convenient control design wizard guide interface
- Smart, user-friendly design for quick start: what you see is what you get.
- Hundreds of PLC Communication protocols
- Supports most mainstream PLC devices
- PLC communication protocol can be quickly developed according to requirements
- Rich API Function Call Interface - Adapt to various non-standard communication protocols
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...