LAN Motion Controller
Multi-axes Servo and Stepper Motion Controller.
LAN-Motion controller is an Ethernet based multi-axis servo and stepper motion controller. It based on a fast 32-bit RISC processor and floating point co-processor with optical isolation providing a high level of protection against noise. Together with the Windows-based GNC software (GNC Pro or GNC-lite) and excellent price performance, it offers a flexible and affordable solution for use in a wide variety of industrial applications.
This LAN-Motion servo and stepper motion controller is ideal to work with our hybrid stepper motors and MSD stepper drives for the stepper axis control or with our ProNet servo system (servo motor with servodrive) for the servo axis control.
- Comes with FREE Windows-based "GNC-Lite" software. GNC is a proven motion control solution, which is used in hundreds of applications
- High Speed Ethernet 10/100 Mbps. communication
- No expensive interface boards or cables required
- Standalone or PC/HMI linked operation
- Compact DIN-rail mounting
- 4 axes of Servo Control
- 8 axes of Stepper Control
- Profile path look ahead
- Smooth continues path motion
- Circular Interpolation
- Linear Interpolation on all 12 axes
- Helical Interpolation
- 16 Optically Isolated Digital Inputs
- Up to 16 Optically Isolated Digital Outputs (16 Outputs when none of the Stepper channels are being used)
- Comprehensive software support
- Windows compatible DLL
- 4 optically isolated Differential AB and Z encoder input channels
- Each encoder channel contains a 15bit up/down counter
- 4 isolated 16 bit analogue output channels
- 4 isolated 12 bit analogue input channel
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...