Elfin Collaborative Robot
As industry today strives for more efficiency, increased output and reduced costs, Motion Control Products has introduced the Elfin series collaborative robot to support the automation procedures associated with repetitive tasks.
There are three Elfin "cobots" (collaborative robot) models in the series. They have a pay load of 3kgs (Model E3), 5kgs (Model E5) and 10Kgs (Model E10) to ensure that there is a product offering for a wide range of applications. The product is compact, is easy to programme and offers the user a fast set up solution. Motion Control Products are available to support the user through correct specification, commissioning and training if necessary, thus ensuring that the collaboration in the work-place is optimised and safe. Our technical staff can also provide customers with an accurate payback period, which is often surprisingly fast. This can then relieve existing manual staff from often dull, repetitive tasks to enable them to support the company in more challenging roles.
Elfin series collaborative robot conforms to ISO/TS15066 and can be safely used alongside your workforce with no safety guarding once a risk assessment has been completed.
Elfin Collaborative Robot Features
Elfin series collaborative robots integrate the motors, harmonic gearboxes, brakes, feedback devices/sensors, drives and cables into a compact structure. This achieves high precision and flexible automation control in 6-axis of rotation, each with a full 360° of movement. The three robot arms are desktop or surface mounted system, and have a working range up to a maximum of 1000mm and a working life of 35000 hours.
- High accuracy positioning up to ±0.05mm
- Speed of up to 90 degrees per second
- Single control box / panel to control multiple Elfin robots
- Light weight: weighs from 17kgs to 40kgs with a standard working load capacity from 3kgs to 10kg
- IP54 modular design using aluminium alloy and ABS plastic
- working up to an ambient temperature of 50°C
- A default force setting to ensure an automatic stop when encountering an unexpected obstacle
- Flexible and can be used in multiple locations and for multiple task
Elfin Collaborative Robot Applications
- Pick and place
- Screw driving
- CNC loading/unloading
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for pricing, datasheets, technical drawings (2D / 3D), hardware & software manuals or any other technical information for your applications...