As one of the business partners in the UK for Comau Robotics, Motion Control Products Ltd. announced the launch of two innovative industrial robots ranges: Rebel, a SCARA robot and Racer, a small payload industrial robots.
Both Rebel and Racer robots are characterised by high performance in terms of speed, repeatability, accuracy and flexibility. Each robot model is designed with a reduced footprint, large work envelope, highly precise movements and positioning, great reliability and low maintenance costs.
Prompt technical assistance and flexible service (either online or on customer's site) are committed to support our customers throughout the entire product life cycle of a robot by providing:
• Installation, commissioning and programming support
• Preventive maintenance, auditing and consultancy services to extend the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
• Help Desk support, Remote Monitoring and Response Time services to reduce downtime (MTTR)
- No. of axes: 4
- Payload: 6 kgs
- Horizontal reach (Radius): up to 750 mm
- Vertical reach (Z-Stroke): 200 mm
- Repeatability (X-Y): up to 0.03 mm
- Mounting position: Base / Wall
- Available protection class: IP10 (IP54 Option)
- Z Axis down force (long-time): 160 N
- Robot weight: 20 Kg
- Applicable controller: R1C-4
- 3 models: Racer3 / Racer5 / Racer7
- Number of axes: 6
- Maximum wrist payload: up to 7 kgs
- Maximum horizontal reach: up to 1436mm
- Repeatability: up to 0.03 mm
- Robot weight: from 30 kgs -180kgs
- Protection class: IP54 / IP65 (depending on the models)
- Mounting position: Floor / Ceiling / Wall
- Applications: Assembly, cosmetic sealing, handling / packaging, machine tending, measuring / testing, polishing
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote!
Please contact our technical sales team for 2D / 3D / CAD drawings, technical support or any other technical information for your applications...